NESCent Co-Sponsorship of Short Courses
NESCent co-sponsors existing short courses and workshops on topics of interest to the evolutionary biology and evolutionary informatics communities.
Co-sponsorship can come in two forms:
- Support for instructors (travel/food/lodging)
- Fellowships for course/workshop participants from underrepresented groups
To apply for NESCent co-sponsorship of your short course or workshop, please provide the following information:
- Title of the course
- Name(s) of instructor(s)
- Duration and tentative dates for the course
- Number of students/participants in the course
- A brief (one paragraph) description of the course
- Your specific request (instructor support and/or fellowships for underrepresented participants, with specific amounts being requested)
Submission of Requests
Co-sponsorship request deadline: July 10th, 2010.
For more information, please contact Dr. Allen Rodrigo, NESCent Director.